Mathew 15:14-16

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Saturday, February 13, 2016

2/8/2016
Another week!

Argentina is crazy. By being out in the streets all day and talking to so many people you see a lot of weird stuff. Words can´t describe these experiences. It definitely makes proselyting exciting though.
This week was really hot again. I am still very excited for colder weather. Yesterday in our suits was absolutely miserable. Riding bikes for two hours wrangling our investigators into church in the blazing heat with a suit coat really takes a lot of energy out of you. And then when we finally get to church the members always ask us why we are soaked in sweat and look so awful... If only they knew.... 
Last night we got the transfer call! I am staying in my area!!!!!!! I am so happy!!!!! I am getting a new companion too. His name is Elder Tingy and he started his mission in this area but is coming back and working with me. I am super excited. It is going to be awesome.
We are continuing to progress in the area. Our teaching pool is growing everyday and this next transfer is going to be great.
Yesterday it started to pour rain at about 6:00. It was so lovely. It was the first time I actually didn´t want to teach someone a lesson because it would mean we would have to go inside. 


I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment