Mathew 15:14-16

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Monday, May 16, 2016

5-9-16
First off Happy Mothers day to all the moms out there! You guys are the best!

This week went super well. We had some fantastic lessons with several investigators with a lot of potential. 

The new transfer starts today and there is a lot of work here to do. The only thing is I won't be here......because I got transferred! Last night we got our transfer calls and I am going back to the stake of Merlo wear I started! But instead I am going to be working in an area called Parque San Martin! I have no clue what it is like but from what my companion and I have heard it sounds like it is in the city. Which kinda stinks because I have really enjoyed how nice and calm Marcos Paz is but on the bright side I wont be using bikes! 

I´m really excited to leave but also super sad. This area has been so great. I was super depressing saying goodbye to all the ward members yesterday. And even worse was saying goodbye to Gladys and Agustin. Being a missionary is so bitter sweet that way. 


Today as a district we are going to make tacos and we are all super excited! It has been a long 7 months without Mexican food. But you know what they say, sacrifices bring blessings...

Well I hope everyone has a great week!

I love you Mom!


Elder Townsend

No comments:

Post a Comment