Mathew 15:14-16

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Monday, October 24, 2016

October 24, 2016
Honestly I don't have my agenda that has all the stuff I did last week so I cant remember much of what to say haha.....BUT we got transfer calls last week and I am leaving. I am going to an area called Santos Lugares. I don't know much about it. The only thing I have heard is that it is city and that ´´it's not very santo´´ haha so I guess we will see how it is.

This week was awesome but also super sad. I am going to miss all the people I have come to grow and love here the past six months, but I guess I'm just going onto the next adventure.


I hope everyone has a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment