Mathew 15:14-16

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Monday, October 31, 2016

October 31, 2016
Well it was my first week here in Santos Lugares. It was a good week but pretty crazy.
My area is the city. Its the first time I have every worked in a very city-like area so thats pretty exciting. Its super different. The people are so much more sophisticated but crazy at the same time. There are some things I like about it because there are a lot of great, healthy families that would make great members of the church. But at the same time, I am already kinda annoyed by all the weirdos haha.

So our area currently has like no investigators...so thats awesome. This week we basically just spend 8 straight hours everyday in the streets contacting and getting the work in this area moving.... I am tired....

I don't have much time but some facts and highlights from this week:
- I am currently living in a 4 person apartment again so that is super fun
- My new companion is Peruvian
- The ward I am in is super awesome and very strong. 
- This week I am probably doing divisions and going to work in a villa that is called the la fuerte apache.( I can explain what that is but If you actually care you can just google it). Needless to say, I am super excited.
- Girls in the city are very annoying... I cant even count the number of times very inappropriate invitations were extended to me this week....
- I like Peruvian food


Well I hope everyone has a great Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment