Monday, October 31, 2016
October 31, 2016
Well it was my first week here in Santos Lugares. It was a good week but pretty crazy.
My area is the city. Its the first time I have every worked in a very city-like area so thats pretty exciting. Its super different. The people are so much more sophisticated but crazy at the same time. There are some things I like about it because there are a lot of great, healthy families that would make great members of the church. But at the same time, I am already kinda annoyed by all the weirdos haha.
So our area currently has like no investigators...so thats awesome. This week we basically just spend 8 straight hours everyday in the streets contacting and getting the work in this area moving.... I am tired....
I don't have much time but some facts and highlights from this week:
- I am currently living in a 4 person apartment again so that is super fun
- My new companion is Peruvian
- The ward I am in is super awesome and very strong.
- This week I am probably doing divisions and going to work in a villa that is called the la fuerte apache.( I can explain what that is but If you actually care you can just google it). Needless to say, I am super excited.
- Girls in the city are very annoying... I cant even count the number of times very inappropriate invitations were extended to me this week....
- I like Peruvian food
Well I hope everyone has a great Halloween!