Mathew 15:14-16

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Monday, November 28, 2016

November 28, 2016

Another week. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I can't explain how excited I am to eat turkey next year.
Monday- Normal p-day
Tuesday- I did divisions today. They went pretty well. I don't know what it is but i have just felt so violated by women lately. I literally can't walk 5 blocks without getting whistled at or messed with. Its been super annoying. I don't know if it's just I have gotten more attractive on my mission, gotten really good at coordinating my ties, or if I have just been doing too well of exercises haha but its ridiculous lately.... within a thirty minute time period today my companion and I caught 5 girls looking at my back side... 
Wednesday- Normal day. A lot of walking and a lot of contacting.
Thursday- So our lunch fell through and for several reasons it was a pretty rough hectic day. I only got to eat some left over rice before I went to bed...

Friday- Today I did a baptismal interview for a 25 year old guy that is going to get baptized and married to his girlfriend. It was the best. It was so cool to see how his life has changed since he started going to church and how much hope and joy the gospel has given him and his future wife. Their future is so bright and happy. There really is nothing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment