Mathew 15:14-16

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February 27, 2017
So today is the first day of a new transfer... I am staying in my area and getting a new companion! It is super sad because this last transfer was super great but it is what it is. Life as a chess-piece haha. But this next transfer is going to be super great too! My new companion I get tomorrow is from Georgia and is super great!

Monday- ehh

Tuesday-  At about six in the evening a huge storm hit! It was seriously like a hurricane with super strong rain and wind! My companion and I were outside... in the street.... and yes, we got soaked... super soaked. So yeah for about two hours we were just walking in the street trying to get stuff done while getting pounded by this storm.

Wednesday-Sunday So yeah the rest of the week was the hottest week of my mission. Every day we were just destroyed by the sun but also my worst enemy... humidity haha. I am currently exhausted because we haven't been able to sleep well due to the fact our fan broke early in the week. So yeah we just suffer sweating ourselves to sleep every night. It has been so great.... but all is well, we should be getting a new fan tomorrow. 

I know this church is true. I know that God loves us and blesses each one of us with weaknesses and strengths for a reason. He has a divine plan, a perfect plan. Despair can turn into hope if as we look to our savior and remember that thanks to him, everything will work out in the end.


I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys the cold weather!


February 20, 2017
I don't know why, but I have absolutely no desire or motivation to write this big weekly email this week so I apologize haha.

But things are going pretty well! This week was super crazy because we were in a trio for about 3 days. On Monday one of the elders we live with got a phone call and was flashed to a new area, and his replacement came that very night and he fell on his bike because it was dark and there was a huge rainstorm. So yeah... he got hurt...like really bad.... that experience was full of stress, phone calls, blood, pain, and yeah...gross stuff... So he went to the hospital and we were in a trio since that Monday night till Friday. The trio was actually pretty fun haha. We went out to dinner on valentines day;)


Well so I hope everyone has a great week! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment