Mathew 15:14-16

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Monday, March 6, 2017

March 6, 2017
So it was a pretty great first week of the new transfer! This week the temperature started to cool down too! So many prayers were answered...haha

So the last few weeks these big emails have been pretty weak. And I need to apologize because today I don't have much time either because I have several emails I still need to respond to. But I promise I will do my best.

Monday- Changes, changes, changes. The mission is just so filled of changes. It gets pretty exhausting sometimes but it is what it is. It was super sad saying goodbye to everyone because now the guys I live with have completely changed. Of the original 4, I am the last man standing haha. But the new group I am living with is pretty great too! It will be a fun transfer.

Tuesday- First day with my new companion! His name is Elder Sultan and he is from Georgia! He is a pretty chill guy and its going to be a great working together! In the night we were able to find this great new investigator named Vicente Lopez. He has a ton of potential and most likely will be getting baptized within the next month.

Wednesday- I burned myself today:( Our apartment is super nice but I have one complaint... our oven is pain to turn on haha. So we didn't have lunch with members today (like almost every other day haha) so we had to cook for ourselves. Lets just say cooking my chicken breast was an absolute battle. But in the end, I did make myself a pretty great chicken salad.

Thursday- Last week we found this great kid named Brian and we tried to get in contact with him for our appointment today but he totally curved us!! So frustrating. He was so great too. We will see what happens this week and see if we can meet up with him. 

Friday- Today we met up with our train cart friend Jorge! He is doing super great! Today he taught us how to make Shepard's Pie! I have decided that I am bringing him home with me and we are going on Iron Chef together. Its officially decided.

Saturday- So the youth in our ward had a combined activity in the morning today playing soccer at a park. And my companion and I went and we brought an investigator kid we have been teaching named Agustin. Haha it was so great because Agustin destroyed them all playing. He is kinda from the "hood" of our area but plays super well. He is only 13 but professional teams from Europe are already recruiting him. Who knows, I could get to baptize the next Messi haha.

Sunday- So we had a lesson with this Kid we have been teaching that is a Jehovahs Witness. It was so great because he invited his church leader to come talk with us!!!! Did you guys know that they don't believe we have spirits? Interesting stuff. 

Well I hope everyone has a great week! I can tell spring sports have started because none of my brothers emailed me this week haha. 


Elder Townsend

My companion makes fun of me because I am always cleaning...


No comments:

Post a Comment