Mathew 15:14-16

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Saturday, July 29, 2017

July 3, 2017
Pretty great week!

Monday- We made barbeque chicken saldad. My goodness. 

Tuesday- We did divisions today and I had to travel to a different area. Normally when we do divisions we always stay the night in the other area, and to do that we always have to pack extra stuff like clothes, towels, etc... Well due to a few things that happened during the day I ended up not having any of the the stuff I packed so I just slepted in my normal proseliting clothes... The sad part is I am so used to wearing slacks and a tie I didnt even notice....

Wednesday- Normal day. Super busy and super cold

Thursday- I dont know what it was but everyone today just really liked the jacket I was wearing. Several people we passed by in the streets asked for it

Friday- Super busy day

Saturday- We had a baptism today!! The only thing is the guy getting baptized showed up about an hour late with all of his family. KInda stressful but it all turned out fine haha

Sunday- Well, we did an hour walk again before church to look for this investigator named Agustin but this time he actually was home and came with us! In the afternoon today we traveled and had a meeting with our new mission President and his family. The are seriously so great!

I know the church is true and I know the gospel fixes

I hope everyone has a great week!

Elder Townsend



No comments:

Post a Comment