Mathew 15:14-16

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Saturday, July 29, 2017

May 1, 2017
Monday- I have gotten to the point where pdays arent even that enjoyable for me any more... I think I would rather have it just be a regular work day. I guess you can say I am failing to get satisfacion out of it haha. But any way, today we cleaned, emailed, got ice cream, played soccer, and then went out to work at night. 

Tuesday- My goodness it rained sooooo hard today. It absolutely just poured the whole entire day. I still dont understand what happens when it rains in this country because no one goes out to work or school but at the same time no one is home. We had about 5 appointment in the afternoon and night today but all of them fell through.

Wednesday- Today we did service in the morning. Argentine construction never fails to amaze me haha. We had to move a lot of brocken brick and rock to another location and we saw some of the biggest spiders I have seriously ever seen in my life. I didnt even know God made spiders that big.... crazy stuff

Thursday- Today in the morning we had interviews with our mission President. My mission is getting a new mission president at the beginning of July so this was his last interview with all of us. It was a little sad but kinda crazy at the same time because it just reminded me how time has seriously just blurred by. Its hard to explain.

Friday- In the morning today we had to travel a bit because we had a meeting. Then the rest of the day was pretty normal. The only thing is that there are seriously so many mosquitos lately. It is so ridiculous. I have never seen anything like this. People down here are going crazy about it. They are calling it an invasion haha. It is even effecting missionary work because no one is wanting to be outside. My poor companion is getting eaten alive no matter how much repelant he is putting on haha.

Saturday- Today we quickly did service in the morning again for a less avtive member in our ward. Then after our service things got a little hectic because the members coordinated our lunches wierd and we ended up having several families prepare to give us lunch today. But hey, I am not going to compain haha. 

Sunday- Pretty normal day at church. ummm I am trying to think about anything that happened.... oh so in the afternoon we tried to visit this very humble bolivian family we met earlier in the week. So the mom let us in their gate and their dog started to go a little crazy. It was actually pretty freaky. I had never seen a dog like that. My companion and the lady were kinda freaking out because the dog was acting like it was totally going to eat me and I was trying to stand as still and calm as possible. Luckily the mom yelled at one of the kids to get bread and we were able to distract him while all of us quickly got back throught the gate. I think the dog was just really hungry because the family didnt have food for it. So that was all pretty exciting. 

I hope everyone has a great week!

Elder Townsend 



No comments:

Post a Comment