Mathew 15:14-16

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Saturday, July 29, 2017

May 29, 2017
It was a pretty great week! We were able to get a lot of work done in our area and things are going really well!! 

I cant type too much today because I have to do some paperwork.

I took so many cool photos this week but when I plugged my chip into the computer to send them today they weren't there because some how last week my chip got a virus!! Don't even get me started about how frustrated I am!!! But hey I tried to send a lot of pictures this week! Its the effort that counts right?:)


Elder Townsend



No comments:

Post a Comment